MSM is a safe, natural, food suppliment without side effects. It is rich in sulfur and is not related to sulpha drugs to which some people are allergic. Sulfur is found in all cells in the human body and is a major component of some of the amino acids, the building blocks of proteins. It is involved in building the body, energy production, and neutralisation of oxidants and toxins.
Sulfur supplied here contains: 99.452% Methylsulfonylmethane and 0.548% Moisture.
Pure Organic Sulfur Instructions for Use:
(1/4 tsp = 1.25 grams, 1/2 tsp = 2.5 grams, 3/4 tsp = 3.75 grams, 1 tsp = 5 grams)
- First 3-4 Days 1/4 tsp twice a day, morning and early evening
- Next 3 -4 Days 1/2 tsp twice a day, morning and early evening
- Then 3/4 – 1 tsp or more as the body requires, twice a day, morning and early evening.
- Drink plenty of water, 4 glasses a day as well as other drinks. MSM can be dissolved in any liquid, preferably room temperature.
- Taking a powdered Vitamin C with Hesperidin Complex will greatly assist with the absorption of sulfur.
- Do not take sulfur in full amounts until the body is used to it, build it up over a number of days, otherwise diarrhea can result.
- Do not refrigerate the sulfur , it will dissipate, keep in a cool dry environment sealed in it’s packet.
- Do not take sulfur late at night as it is a stimulant and will keep you awake. It is best to take early in the morning and early afternon.
- It is best to take the sulfur as per instructions twice per day as sulfur only stays in your body for 12 hours. If only taken once a day you will not get the required amount your body requires.
- Lower the amount of sugar intake.
- You can put sulfur in a drink bottle and drink throughout the day.
The Information on this site is for general information only. This information is not intended to replace the medical advice of your doctor or health care provider. Please consult your health care provider for advice about a specific medical condition.